When I do go to Church, I rarely see single people in their 30s and almost no one in their 20s.
I have hunted around for the Christian youth, at the Catholic, Anglican and Evangelical Churches nearby.
There's hardly anyone going to Church between the ages of 20 and 40.
Now going out at night, and talking to people around the neighborhood, I would guess that these young people just can't handle the strait jacket as it were.
They are too busy frolicking and trying not to get killed by gangsters and criminals, and want to blend in with the Mass Media.
Now it seems some of them found a life partner early on and got married, but many of them "ran around' with various companions and some even went, "loco" as God put it, and "did cocaine and had sex with jungle dudes". To quote God.
So God is going to hang hell on their shoulders, at some point, and make them do better.
There's an opportunity for "serious improvement" in "the social mores" says the God.
I admit I am not sure what the God is going on about.
I think we could start teaching people to be nicer and more kind and caring towards each other because the mdma and the weed and beer have a lot of them being hippies.
God sort of chiped in with that last comment.
I wish life was a bit funnier.
I could use some 150 thousand dollars to develop my studies.
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment