Thursday, 8 March 2018

The Satanist cults generally try to drive religious people nuts

I dunno but the terrorist windbag sharia sunni shiite cultures generally describe the ideal life as that of a womanizing party animal who sells pounds and pounds of weed.

Yes they secretly do do this?

Is that what God wants?

LOLZ

"From them" God gifts to me, "from you" he kind of says to me.

He's doing that thoughtwaves thing he has been doing with me for the past years.

He never speaks almost but he makes me know what he means.

I'm still mentally ill I guess, God doesn't talk to me.

Hahaha.

He sure hangs out though, and expresses stuff. 

I did notice this thought waves thing coming over thing with a tiny child, who could not speak English properly yet, he was very happy and called me daddy when I knew what he wanted after reading his mental projections. 

Perhaps atheists do not see these mental projections coming out of people's heads and hearts and bodies and stuff, but we mystical peopel do, and apparently it worked so.

I am continuing on my path.

Wait a minute did God just allege he wants me to sell pounds and pounds of weed and take many lovers?

"You're on the Islamic path" claims my God, the God, Yahweh-Allahz.

"The middle East is heaven" says the God.

Uh oh, what does he mean by that?

The Archangel told me that 'This is heaven" when we were chilling outside my house.

Uh oh, what about reincarnating in the best place ever?

I'm just fine with being in the middle east and north america lol.

'It's a drugs party' claims the Lord.

"We want more sex and love."  say the Lord.

"Get 40 or 50 peoeple, to all be secretly married" God murmurson the down low.

So this maybe didn't happen if those Iranian tyrant religious satanist policemen come around you know what I mean?

They gotta kill you for "loving anyone!" what God?  "loving anything."

Lolz.  Is God talking about the devil the police, or the devil within the police?

Yahweh Allahz, what say you about Iranian who need to cuddle with young girls?

Yahweh Allahz laughs and shakes his head getting down a bit, and he's like 'I know it's not bad."

"fucking them is bad, way bad" says the Allah T'ala.

The people denying we dids talk to Allah Hafiz are like "Raping their own litte kids, hoping they forget about it." Claims Yahweh Allah T'ala.

"The Saudi King came in" reminds my Allah Talah, we were talking to him ...

"He says he rapes his daughters" claims Allah Tala, well Saudi King says "I masturbate to him."

I am reminded now of when I masturbated to thoughts of my daughters.  It was shortly after all that buzz that we were schizophrenic, and that tons of people were watching child porno.  Back in 2002, 2003 time.

I figured since nothing else mattered, maybe we should raise our children in a ludicrous sex cult, at least was pleasing to my vagina or whatever for a while. 

So the Saudi King allegedly put his daughters under house arrest, wanted to marry one of them (so he claims in his confession to the Gods right now) and he "fucked".

Well the good news is "Allah is forgiving the believers and merciful towards the Muslim (peacekeeper or child of Khoda).

'They changed the Bible" says Yahweh Allah, and "the foolihs might have added to Quran" "stuff like we are not children of Heaven and Earth and Allah T'ala" Claims the Allah T'ala.

Well more people do kinky masturbations and sexual misdeeds nowadays because they don't thank God, which they don't do, because they are afraid, and fearful, and scared.

Claims God.

They added the part about God never forgiving devils to the Quran, the truth is that God forgives devils who repent and turn away from sin, aka come clean, seek civil society's atonement and try to forgive all their enemies.

Saudi King is a terrorist, Claims Allah T'ala, he believe "STUPID" "people.".

There was a coup d'etat in Islamic countries, claims the God, because the devils, or wicked evil people, scared everynoe too much, and they felt they had to surrender to that nouveau regime.  Claims Yahweh, who is Allah.

Since then these wicked savages, this barbaric criminals, they claim that no on talks to God, in that no one is being talked to by God, that no one talks to the Angel Gabriel or whatever.

"Some of them do that!" claims a God.

"we should pimpo bitch slap them" and "send them to the hospital and freedom reform programmes." claims the GODS, Yahweh Allah T'ala again.  Lol Go ahead Ahead Allah, letz pimpo bitch slap them and make them reformed and re-educated and less mentally savage."

"It could rain on Arabia" claims the Godz, "if they had a fanny and compassion for the righteouos people."

The righteous might some of them clearly know God exist and going to hurt them if they don't do what God wills, and that it likely makes more sense to do what God really really really wants.

Well God thanked me and told me to post this one up so, here I am going to confront the middle eastern hypocrites again.



No comments:

Post a Comment