Does the Stormy Daniels affair increase or decrease Donald's popularity?
I think when I saw the scandal breaking again this weak, I thought, "Donald is going to go up."
Mr. "Grabembythepussy" is banging porno stars now?
Well 100 million porno addicts might give him a vote!
He could be accused, of living the American Dream, to the MAX.
Full throttle, 100% "All is accomplished re Matthew 6" now we can bang porno stars, make billions.
Oh God, https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/stormy-daniels-sex-scandal-wont-harm-trump-commentary.html
I'm not the only who thinks that Christians will forgive Donald and that many Americans will jump for joy that he is living so "ball's deep" the American dream.
"He's so going hard" some American's might consider.
Will it convince the Democrats to vote republican? Not sure about that, doubt it, but I think it might win Donald some independent libertarian supporters.
LOL
Maybe I should get super rich and sleep with 100 women and be the "mouthpeice of God and the gods."
LOL
Hey man, my Jehova told me to bang women, and openly endorses occassional drug use.
Someone has to be "on fire" with the party people for the God.
"He's a missionary" claims God..
LOL
So we had to send missionaries to san francisco, they helped everyone get their start up goign and decreed that Jehova had told the prophet that "all is accomplished' and "if we get trialed"and "Tested" we can have "sex with people we love." says the God to me ...
Scandal cries the reporters, "God told Nick Boake he could have sex with another 40 women."
LOL
Yes it really is happening, and we have to install a new regime in the "middle east." ...
Peacefully, of course.
Middle Eastern people can get persmission from Allah T'ala now to have sex with their lovers.
Techonology and medicine have changed, improved, and we no longer need to completely outlaw sex outside marriage.
Okay right God.
Now it is kind of normal to get laid now that there is safer sex.
So Trump is going to stay popular.
For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment