Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Training the prophetic police intervention squadrons

I asked God many many times to be a prophet,and then was visited while Asking the Jehova if Mary and Guanyin were the same person or related, by a woman veiled in white, who warned me of an incoming attack in our neighborhood, trouble, I told he I hoped we would deal with the trouble, and prayed to overcome the attack by being sturdy using my Supreme Qi Gong method, and to be not harmed by the assault and then to become like the hulk and beat the assailants up or for them to run away and be expelled from the neigbhorhood.

Well it so happened that shortly thereafter something transpired, and I was attempting to read the Bible and the Quran with these potheads youth, and make love to them if they willed, and then these dudes came up and started pushing their drugs on them and wouldn't leave, so I told them we were about to smoke joint and study Quran and that they should go away and then they did a shank maneuver and jumped me, these three guys, I didn't feel phased by their blows, and then a forht guy jumped me and i started fighting back and the ran away.

I reported in with the police and told them I was okay, then I told the commander general about it and how I was keeping the turf safe for the religious people, and nowadays God says that those four people, got demonked and chased out of the cities and were totally destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBHSYkDwNIc

"They died" says the Mary in my vision.

"We're keeping the prosperous neighborhood religiously fundamental,' says the Queen of Heaven.

"It was an invasion by Satanists" says Queen of Heaven Mary.

"there were no Satanists in Toronto " she protests, until the black people and Jew arrived.

"The evil Jew is a can of worms" claims Mother Mary.

Then later my visions and instinct would warn me, of every incoming attacks and I would be delivered in the way more or less that I prayed to be delivered, sometimes winning, sometimes breaking even.

"We could raise, an Army of the Prophets" claims Queen Mary of The Earht and Heaven to me in my vision.

"They would know when the enemy was about to attack" says Lady Mary and they would be defeated in the manner they asked to be victorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi3YxHloH3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment