I suspect God places the references to destroying the world and throwing people in hell to help catch the wicked.
I upgraded religion by writing the Mafia Quran, which stipulates that we have to work on becoming a student of the Angels and God directly and prove they exist and then go with the Angels and extort all the well off and rich evil doers for most of their money.
We should threaten the day care abusers with eternal torment, and kidnap them and throw them in hell and kill all their gang and stuff.
Hey I appointed myself on God's vehemence and encouragement the Commander General of Canada.
The Queen then appeared and told me to start a Rebel Group...
Lol so I am waging a peaceful rebellion for the Reform of Culture.
It's like no one would thank God or praise God at all, for anything , around the streets and in the movies and stuff.
They tried to kill the believers like 19 times a peice, with the Rothchild's money, claims Yahweh.
LOL Yahweh, whatever.
Now I'm marching a crimson tide with the North Korea that we have to practice Juche, and Praise and Thank Heaven for it's socialist guidance...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYe4dSunbs8
Lol good music anyway, damn those communists have the best marches. Hahahaha.
Well the people elected social democrats in Victoria Region and BC generally, so I guess we are pretty safe to say "In North Korea they have a republican system, I think they are allowed to vote when they pass economic and political knowledge tests, which is better than our current demon cratic system."
Bhahaha, Kim Johg On is appearing in my visions too.
There's such a conspiracy, against charitable pro heavenly government.
Norht Korea is the cops, claims Kim Jong On and the USA is the dictator.
All the troops could have get killed, they don't hank and praise Shen, the Heaven, nor the Heaven Master, Allah T'ala, claims Lord Kim.
Well the poor Muslims were oppressed by a demonic dictatorship, I say to Lord Kim and I note that God is not really a pedophile or murderer of infomrants and witnesses.
That's not very diplomatic, let us just say I couldn't even say chat to a Muslim priest after hearing what they had to say.
Yes It's going to be a crimson summer, for me, the purple crimson of the archbishop's robes, time to push Christ the socialist theocrat, the charitable commie dictatorship of the believers who know the God and Gods.
Now I telepath with some Angels,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8vJ2Qjuuc
They wanted to rape and torment your kids? They do it. Said they Angels.
There's going to be casualties says Jehova, in my vision, heavy casualties.
2 billoin people could get it, get the business. We imported 6000 troops into this star cluster. LOLOL.
Say the Lord. In my vision . I will take a lie detector test to verify and some mind scans I invented to prove I am really seeing miracles and being visited by the self proclaimed God.
They hate the Divine Socialists, would do anything to stop it.
The perverted extreme perverted ungrateful terrorists and little girl rapists.
They tried to kill Donald Trump for not nuking North Korea claims the Father Supreme.
I'm a Dictator, I dictate what God says. I am beyond mere vision, mere supposition.
What is God trying to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment