Thursday, 8 March 2018

I did try crack for a few weeks

It's true that I tried crack for a few weeks, I read that all drugs were not enforced in the province of British Columbia, only under the mental health act or whatever.

I felt I had to try it, I was being very religiousical and trying to save Macaroni from the beats, and win the prize of savior of the planet.

What I discovered was that Crack Cocaine sure seemed to be able to get me exercizing a whole lot more!

I was running like 10 blocks here, 15 blocks there, doing pushups, praising God's virtue and doing faith healing.

Then I had to drop crack, and was not able to do all the running and jogging anymore.

I kind of miss that good old crack!

It's hilarious that God is telling me to do it .  He just told me to smoke it just before i work out.

Then God told me to smoke the simulant, the stuff that's legal.

Oh God, not some sacred specials stuff that gets you ready to work out and get high and everything else.

"You shoudl sell crack' claims the Lord, "it would be good for my rep!" says the Lord.

Jesus be like "the crack pipe Nick!" as in, it's going to kill you.

Secretly I converse mentally iwth Jesus and concude that my problem is I am not smoking what Jesus smokes...   Jesus is like "Smoke crack, with JEsus?"  Then Jesus has a lighter on something that he's smoking. it's semi invisible I can't see wht JEsus is smoking.

He claims it's weed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmTeUAOStA

Funny.

I'm on anti psychotics now, and meds, I don't feel I need crack anymore!

LOL "Well that's good!" Jesus is Like, "Don't sell craack!" he says.

"Sell cack!" he says.  "Cack."

And Jesus takes another toke from his pipe, which looks like it is a probably one of those new fangled pipes.

God's getting me ready i think to go meet women and say I do drugs so we can hang out, "everyone's on crack" claims Jesus Christ.

"It's the sorcerers" he says  ....  "They like threaten to blow up the planet unles we buy crack?" I ask Jesus?  Jesus says 'Yeah."

Whatever Jesus is High AF.

They tried to kill me when I got medical treatment, Jesus says is like "didn't they?"

A bit suspcious.

About 40 people died, claimed the Master Jesus as he toked his pipe.

"The cops are on exstasy" and "coke" claims the Jesus vision, "but the population is on crack and meth and heroin and vicodin and shit like that" said the Jesus.

"The Royal Family's not on Meth or Heroin or Crack" says teh Jesus, which includes us cause we are Yuan Dynasty Royals.

I'd love to have a darling dear, but "they're on opiates after 16" claims Jesus.

"Royal Family's the Hell's Angels and stuff." says the Lord.

"No one believed in God' says Jesus.

'They tried but,,, it didn't go well for them." says Jesu.

"Crack after 25' claims Jesus.

"You're ressurecting the Yuan Dynasty" Claims Jesus.

"They took out the super creepy idiots." says Jesus.

"What the hell Jesus?"  i say after going for a long walk and coming back to this.

Jesus didn't want me to post it at first , he said because hit men were going to attack us again.

So I negotiated and was like, "so they won't get us then."

"To put it up."
Now says Jesus.

LOL Jeuss ancrodile...

No comments:

Post a Comment