I looked at this cute ladies's photo and it was like "I'm on crack!" and then i was like "So I'll some some crack with you and we can make some crack babies."
LOL
God was just like "crackhead!" over my shoulder.
I dont know God apparently I just can't resist fucking a healthy drug addict hot baby.
LOL
"SORRY GOD!" " I WILL ONLY DO IT IF YOU TELL ME TOO!""
LOL
God be like 'Do it!"
Then I be like , "but no the reliigous pigs!"
Thne God be like "Don't do it!"
Then God's laughing bout what we said next and he's like "you should fuck some crack whores." Laughing.
LOL LOL
I guess God might be kind of funny, sometimes.
"Get crack" He says to me, "for the crack babies."
"CRACK BABIES WANT CRACK' says the Lord.
Hmm I consult wiht God and we say "We need to do medical research.'
"Will the crack youth do better jobs if they get their crack cocaine?" "LOL "says GOd!"
And this after just today God gave me advice to snort some cocaine, once or twice a month.
"Surely that is good," said the spiritual friend.
God be like "Crack babies need coke.'
"Cocaine is permanently addictive, but it's so safe" Says Jehova.
"Unless they wanna die," says Jehova
"They could die on coca if they really want to die," says God.
"If you don't wanna be friends, with the mighty mafia and biker gangs, then you might die if you do coke." Goes God, seems to be what God is saying.
Did they meet the creeps, and hate having to do cocaine and meth with them I ask..
God's like "they died and went to heaven" "because they couldn't handle it."
'Make meth" claims God.
LOL
Only the righteous can make drugs, said the Lord.
Okay the righteous people have to make clean drugs and good clean places to do drugs with a nurse, and with friends who are good people and stuff like that.
"I don't know about you, but I need a macdonal's not a crack pipe!" I exclaim.
LOL
"YOU NEED CRACK!" SAYS THE LORD.
"IT MAKES YOU MORE CARDIOVASCULARLY FUNCTIONAL" says Jehova.
(editor's note Jehova says this is entertainment but it's also true).
No comments:
Post a Comment