Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Jesus protests that he didn't say everything I wrote about him saying yesterday. What is the heavenly government doing with these visions?

So now my Jesus protests that he didn't say everything he might have said yesterday about the raping the kiddie and liberating them and killing the child rapist cult!

What is the heavenly government doing with me?

Ha.  A goddess or female Angel appeared to me once and told me "these visions, are from heaven!"

It makes me think it's some heavenly government conspiracy.

This blog is highly eccentric entertainment with some guidance and irony, claims Jesus.

So I theorize that we are created by some heavenly master race connected to this cosmic awareness and that some of us through meditation and prayer and other acts of faith are connecting to the higher awareness while others are not, and that some idiots are claiming we are just mentally ill.

"Help out the ladies" says Jesus, "give them the dick?"  I say?  Jesus is like 'Oh give them the dick!" "SHAH!"

I dunno what Jesu wants from me, he is playing games, but apparently ladies, I am at your service now.

It's 17 inches long, with the energy feeling additions. Claims the Lords.

I dunno, but if you want to have orgies with heaven, then my apartment is the place to visit, perhaps The Angels will spy on us while we play around.

"Let's ask God for a secret marriage or for me to enslave the wicked, and give them what they need."

LOL

"Give the wicked slave the discipline of the rod, give them that satanic release." Says the Lords.

Apparently Heaven is humurous in the modern age.

"You've got to discipline them with the cockeat, " I allege, to the Heavenly visions, and jesus appears amused.

They must suck me and Kato's dick, if they want to enter heavenly realms, Jesus tells me to say.

Jehova enters and goes "That's not that fun,"  I am like to Jehova, "should they earn the right to suck on heavenly master's balls or what?" 

"They gotta get slapped!" exclaims Jehova. After a long pause, in which the golden lights entered the palm of my hand and fingers.  Was that the golden slap?  I ponder?

My heart exclaims with the voice of a female spy, "It's the golden bitch slap, the one that sends me to heaven!" 

LOL

"Whip!" says the Lord Jehove, "The fanny." he quietly murmurs.

Now "whip the buttocks!" He says after I have a giggle, "The slaves have to be oppressed!" he exclaims...

I laugh and imagine gladly applying pressure to the arms and buttoxes of some lovely princesses who are the slaves of the devils. 

LOL

We gotta discipline those drug addicts, I think, we love them, ketamine can destroy your internal organs.

We need them on Ritalin and Zyprexa, exclaims the Lord.


"Better get them a secret psychiatrist!" Jehova and I say.

"They need theologians" claims Jehova.

Agreeing with me.

A long pause, I think of what to say next.

"Fuck" exclaims God, "what the hell are we going to do, Nick, the Savior of cadam karl grees?"

I think God is mocking me, I utter, and God says "God is making fun of the whole world."

"it's stupid." says the Lord God, Jehovas.

then God sort of goes nuts as I run my thoughts across his judgement, and he dances a bit and says 'It has no idea what it needs." 

"They are incompetent, " says God, after a long discussion that goes lke "Whaaaa?"  "skip, shhh!" "aaahhh whaaa?"  "do it."

Then an interlude, a phone call is recieved.  Then God continues his teaching "The devil's slaves want drugs, and lust and greed, and alcohol."

"They want money, or a lot of money!" says the Lerd.

A devil's servant appears, and says "Drugs, bitches!" as in, "the drugs are going to get you!" "and we're going to be rich or whatever."

"They're dying" says God, the "drug dealers evil mafia or gang or whatever."

"There's good people" says God, after I think of our brother, "in the drug dealers mafia." 

"They have some.... success in normal life!" says the God.

Now darkness appears, and i allege it is the cops, and the GOd says "It's the cops!"  lol...

The cops must have to bust the bad drug dealers and put the better ones on top. 

God almost says something, he does say to "put the better ones on top' but they'll "get killed, " or something , God says, "because of the Cartels."  "because of the Cartels" He said.

"Only Saints can cop drugs," says the Lord, "The Saints should manage the Drug Cartel," God says.

"The saintly managing program of Nicks is better" says God.

"Giving the runners payment and arranging social and voluntary services for the needy." says the Lord.

"The evil members of the mafia gang cartel whatever, are throwing a fit, having a haddy, attempting to kill the informants, the upright, the Legitimate Mafiosis. " claims God.

"The cops do not beleive, what is happening." Says the Lord.

"The satanically fit, twisted and evil, mentally depraved people, are actually trying, to get sells, on killing people who are their clients, and ensorcelling the Mafia wiht a huge call to God, and the Devil, to kill and kill many more informants that was is allowed. "  Says the Lord.

I am not sure I understand what the Lord is saying, but it seems to me that some guys tried to do a mad insane amount of damage over reporting the pedophile ring that was selling crack and terrorizing the government and the people with sorcery, which involved calling on God and the Evil One, and trying to arrange that they would kill, or rape the kids off , people who didn't fall under their dictatorship.   The Lord helps me write this and says he "Agree" with "this assessment."

"They dissappeared kiddies, and shot adults who tried to help free them." Says the God.

"The cops don't find out, what is going on" Claims The Father.

i dunno what God is doing, with this post.

Should we pray for them to behave differently and stop doing those things or just go away?

God told me to pray that the "very wicked' go to hell, and stop pretending that the Bible says 'we should forgive everyone."

"They are at war with the Force and the Legitimate Forces of the Earth." says the Dad, "they don't give thanks," "they don't remember the Lord." ... "that perverts them."

"They encounter a devils," and then it "messes with their heads." says the Holy Father.

"Earth is messed up." Claims Dad the Heavenly Vision of God.

then a pause, some thinking about it...

DAD says "we could whip them."  "and spank them... in the bottom!"

"Make them praise God in the instutions of state and among the criminal."

Says Dad Lord Jahweh.

"Dad's trying again, " claims Jehova. 

Many names for the same heavenly visions, the Lord JJ, Jesus Jehova, Yahushua Yahweh et cetera.  God or the God, for short.

Mighty heavenly names, for this Lord.

I remember my early visionary phase after coming back from satanic atheism, of the rebel psychiatrists, and the Satanic Muslims, that invoking Yahweh verbally caused a woman's hands to warm up on a cold day, and makes me run further when I was tired.

And then I was cured of my chest pains, after an older woman prayed for it invoking Yahweh and Jesus, as Healers.

I also had a temporary boost of ability, after visiting a shrine to Infant Jesus and baying out loud as a poor hick who didn't know what to say to the Lord. 

Then when I visited the Anglican Cathedral and saw the faith healers, they told me all would be well, and I have been a lot better since that time and my troubles have ceased, no one is assaulting me anymore.

Someone may have tried, but I was warned before hand and i prayed remembering the verse , "you can't touch the servant of GOD" for him to have a seizure and almost die when he grabbed me, and that I would pray for him and save his life to show God's power, and then that happened.

Then he tried again , and I was warned beforehand again, and I prayed to split into 10 golden lights and become 10 holograms and be protected by terrifying lights, and then a couples days later he came up to me again, and he said "there's lights!" and then he said "i'll lie down' "(i had also prayed for the attacker to just lie down and hide from me before I beat him to death or whatever,) and then he said "there's 10 of you," and then he said 'I'll hide and crawled behind a bush " and then he walked away. 

Since then no more problem.

And I have been under the tutelage and guidace of the heavenly visions of Jesus Christ and Jehova since then. 

We are having a blast, apparently.  I have completed my Qi Gong Training excersizes, and am ready to call down mighty angels to liquidate the vermin.

I am now practicing Qi Gong full time with an heavenly ghost.

I am training for a fight with some various monsters.

"Society is wrong!" God tells me to say.

"Earth Society, Nato and the NWO are just idiots, imbeciles" God said.

"They're shoving things.... up their asss." Claims the God.

"And they need humilation' says the Lerd.

"All the murderers" says God... "need to go to hell."

"Or what," says God, "should they be trained in the army, as the army soldier said?"

"Pray for them to die." hints the Lord.

"This is a good post" says the Lord. 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment