The visions?
Are they a continuation of mental illness began earlier?
Mental health says this is a good question.
While the visions offer some evidence they are not insanity, in the form of providing evidence of things happening outside of my mind, such as warning me before fights, telling me about a kidnapping of a child in our area and showing me the face of the kindapper, and sometimes putting me in what seems like telepathic communication with my friends and having them say they are coming over now, and then my friends appearing...
There's still obviously going to be some questions whether this is 'schizophrenia' or "divine visions."
Atheists tend to often claim that we are having a mental health issue when we say we are having visions.
Certainly some of my doctors have heard of my visions, and one of them called me schizoaffective.
I wonder if it was because I was smoking weed or not?
Well certainly some atheists refuse to believe that spiritual visions can prove they exist and give valid information.
I suspect this is because atheists are against us using spiritual life as evidence against their crimes.
I think they are trying to create the illusion that it is just mental illness because they fear the advent of religious police and judges who consult with Angels and the God or gods about their crimes.
"Preposterous" they might protest, and then say "take your meds!" .
Letting the atheist dictatorship rule over us would be a blow to our police efforts I suspect.
Apparently they don't want you to solve crime with Gods, then you would be catching some of them for pedophilia, slave trafficking, hard drugs crimes, murder, rape, terrorism.
Whatever man.
I was mentally ill before, but I feel a lot better now, though i still have a case of agoraphobia.
No comments:
Post a Comment