Saturday 31 August 2019

The war report volume 1, what is it really like?

The people claiming to be Angels most of them ain't no good.  They have been in my experience crack dealers, heroin addicts, bad people, aggressors, attacking the informents with weapons, working with cops to stay out of jail but really up to barely anything good at all, they have threatened to rape my kids, promised to, claimed they were child rapists, endorsed pedophilia.  They were drug pushers, forcing drugs on people, attacking them borrowing money and not repaying it, bullying, controlling, threatening to kill you for having a view on religion.

About maybe 50% of youth seemed to smoke weed that I met, maybe 25-50% drank, 25% smoked cigarettes, an unknown number did hard drugs.  A lot spoke against cooperating with the government, said the government was bad, but maybe it's only 10-20% who are actually hostile to people for talkign to the government or cooperating with the cops, more of those thug people just shun people for cooperating wtih the authorities to combat crime.

No one came and connected with me and helped me fight the people attacking me after I tried to break free from a gang of drug dealers, murderers perhaps, possibly rapist child abusers.  My dad looked after me, my brothers tried to talk to me to give me some counsel, but no one took up arms with me, the cops weren't giving me any reward they didn't offer to help me.  I got those creepy angels really fucking with me afterwards and they seem to be like welcome to work with the government some of them.

One man offered to help me start a business to get grants, and to learn about the future.

No one offered to help me protect my family from harm though those creepy angels threatened to kill my family and torture me to death if I talked to the cops anymore.

A few people migth have been secretly helping me, like a government official and some veterans, but they weren't except one about to join up with me and do things together, I eventually found one after getting to know people for years who was a former triad member (asian organized crime) who was offering to make a leader, and have soldiers, but he was like also fucking around with me and kinda fighting me, I didn't know if I could trust him or not.

My doctors didn't do a great job of counselling me away from mental illness, the cognitive behavior therapy has some survival tips but it doesn't teach you what sanity and sane thinking and decision making is.  I had to do a lot of the mental work for learning to make good decisions nad think clearly on my own, the Bible had a few tips like not being arrogant and not lying to yourself.

Most of my old friends had nothing to say to me after I described my struggles, with the terrorists and somewhat pedophile or rapist people and the gangs.  They didn't want to know me anymore.

I was expelled from various websites for struggling for my beliefs - I was expelled from Christian websites for rejecting the Torah and it's murder most everyone different mentality, I was expelled from Facebook for slamming rapists and pedophiles, I was kicked off youtube after saying things designed to catch perverts.

People told me they raped kids, tortured kids forever, raped little kids, worshipped satan, that they were going to kill me for saying Jesus or mentioning religion.

No one came out of the sky to thank me for trying to save people from gangs of murderers and rapists and child abusers, though there was some signs mother nature was listening to me, and nature was bending to me whim.

The God came to me to stoke my ego and encourage me to say terrible thigns, and I got all kicked off the internet and then God started saying very evil things like kill all cops and everyone is a child rapist cultist and like sexually exploited me and insulted me constantly.  He was then sometimes nice nad kind to me and praising me.

Some people praised me and my mom and my brother, there were those who said we were Kings and God's and Priests and Nobles and Dragons and stuff.

A bunch of people gave me hugs and chatted with me sometimes, and people gave me gifts and good deals on stuff, like I got a bunch of new clothes for only 30 bucks, then more clothes for only another 30 bucks, people gave me free pot and cigarettes, bought me drinks, some people said I was a very very nice man and groovy and talked to me or sent me money or gifts when I became homeless.

So its really a mixed bag, there's some people who help me and some people who do a mixture of hurt me nad help me, and the "God" thing and "Angels" thigns seem to be doing a mixture of help and hurt, the internet companies seem to be assholes, and the people saying they are angels seem to be assholes most of them.

A lot of people I am too dissuaded or afraid or just not interested to find anything out about them, I don't know what to make of most people.

I am grateful for everyone who has really been a help, and wish the people who were bad would stop trying to be so awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment