Saturday 31 August 2019

Jesus is good, trick the enemy, remember your morals and try to do the right thing.

Well anyway, take care of each other. 

I am sorry if I am so deeply troubled right now by my sitaution that I am wondering bad thigns about Jesus.  That Jesus says to care for the least fortunate and the children, and treat others the way you want to be treated!  Jesus is good.. ..  Lol. 


It's just there's more to knowledge than just knowledge of religion, you need to know a lot of thigns to know how to treat people well.  We are treating each other I think somewhat okay generally in North America but we could treat each other a lot better globally and in our own cities and nations.

Anyway, I love you all very much.  Jesus bless you.  Take care of yourself.  Take care of your loved ones, and take care of the vulnerable points of the global community and your local and national community.  Look after the children as best you can. 

That's what Jesus said to do, and it's good. 

Take it easy everyone!  I love Jesus, Jesus's isn't a goof or a traitor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment