Thursday 19 September 2019

Wow Dad is back, wasn't dead. lol

My dad just fucked off for a few days and wound up in the hospital.
No idea what got him there, a fall perhaps.
What the fuck?
Yeah we should be happy.
So 10 people have been destroyed, claims "Satan Yahweh."
Lol.  Just cause they were seen to be thinking evil thoughts about my family.
I got to see one of them dead on the pavement, the paramedics not able to ressecissitate him.
It's all love in the hood, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee.
Got this guy who seems to be one of the spiritual world's "Brothers of Karamazov."
Lol.
I have to sell my soul to the devil to talk to my shaytani-gods these days.
I guess it's all non sense and there's not a shred of truth to what the devil it says.
And that seems to be all you meet when you seek out the spiritual world, just one form of "shaytan" after another.
It's not like they are out here telling me to murder people nad rape people and rob people and stuff, the shaytan isn't really like that, but he does get me to say outrageous things are happening, though not to the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment