Tuesday 17 September 2019

Homeless family, the report.

So it's been intense since being homeless.
Had to get used to the way things are around pandora and downtown.
A lot of shit seeming to happen, or maybe not, hard to say.
A lot of time managing my brother, and his mental illness.
Not sure whether people fucking with me, or if some kind of mental illness occuring in my mind.
Not sure what is going on with the communication around here.
Well, now, the worst news, my dad has gone missing.
My 80 year old father, veteran professor and translator James Boake, out of touch with his family for the past 2 days and he isn't in the hospital according to phone calls made by our outreach worker.
My brother james claimed they tried to make him step on a broken crack pipe, and I think they tried to make me step in a pile of shit.
Seemed like people were plotting to get someone a lot, witnessing plenty of aggression, people threatening to use violence, extreme violence.
All I can do is run around, offer my services to a few potential employers, maybe look for a place 1 time, talk to my friends online, and look after my brother.
Sleeping in the field, trying to keep my brother warm.
My dad was in the shelter, but now he's gone, it's annoying.
I wonder if our enemies managed to kill my father and get rid of the body.
Will have to talk to the police tomorrow.
Brother wandering trying to get money, begging for cigarettes and money, offering massages, french lessons, songwriting, poetry, trying to get something going, thinking to find some kind of job.
Coming down seeing those humans pretending to be angels, I don't believe they are, except maybe Mike, Ed, who might have been appointed by God a humanoid gaurdian.
Amazing how few people help out with a cigarette or some change.
Occassionally a nice person comes and gives 5-50 bucks, happens about, every third day.
Without my brother here I'd be lost.
With my father gone, maybe dead, don't know what I'll do.
If he is dead, I will hopefully inherit 200000 dollars, be off to some other place.
I am frightened for my dad, and my brother, sometimes the pain is too much to bear the feeling of a heart attack can take me close to a pain of passing out or dying , not sure.
Grief, wondering what is happening with my brothers.
Wow, what will happen?
Is Dad really gone?  What on Earth?
And to die homeless, what a fate.
Not depressed, hopeful, but irate at people who don't help the least fortunate Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment