Thursday 4 October 2018

NEW YORK MISCHEIF?


NEW YORK MISCHEIF?

They saying they evil as satan, they fucking me around.  I am confused lost child and young man, alone in the world, they talkign that shit, it make me afraid, no body is my true friend properly, I have no responsible adult to love me.

Now they take me as a youth and I am enslaved in this gang, blackmailed and entrapped, put to work or else face death it feels like.  It is terrible time, nightmare scenario.

Nah this ain't new York this is Toronto and Victoria where shit is all the same and it's awful.

York North, Big City T DOT, where the jakes hit the spot and the block stays hot.

Yeah welcome to North York, north of New York, the new rizing supercity, gleaming like a class A world city a center of finance and technology and industry and utilities.  A center of learning and medical research and care and a great place of art.

It is hard being retarded thinking you have rapist murderers on your butt.

This is a terrible place to be mentally enslaved, you have to break the chains and try to be good, go to heaven, but it looks like no one is doing that around here!!!  They all play satanic games and are even very brutal.  It is a criminal solution to their life's problems they are after, they are crack heads, coke heads, meth heads, gamblers, drunks, fornicators, adulterers, terrorists, witches, warlocks.  They fucking fuck with your head.

I am on crack, I kill people, I raped women and had consentual sex with teenagers.  I am slave they already tried to kill my whole family 3 times they are still out there making do things.  It is a nightmare.

They seem to have some people really into this perversion of raping and brutalizing kids all their life and then murdering them.   It is GOD AWFUL. 

That is the kind of people they want you to think you are dealing with.  The worst people ever.  They played the Beast and the Harlot of Babylon.  They are wicked.

You can't take them seriously you should destroy them for not being kind to the sick ,the weak, the lonely, the young and depressed, the young and anxious, the young and bipolar, the young and manic, the young and psychotic.  They don't help them they only want to sell them terrible, God Awful Drugs, like Alcohol, Tobacco, and Marijuana, Cocaine and Exstasy and GHB and Speed, they are a walking nightmare. 

They take these poor abused children and youth, who are abused by their condition of ill social life and ill health, and they make their lives much worse, till the children and youth are cripples.

It sure is damn hard and it is way awful.

I think we need a revolution in society and a fucking end to all time. 

Damn, Women like wanna get raped.  I can't beleive what they do they hunt around looking for a horny guy and who seems smart or whatever and they like try to get him laid and doing drugs with them, and they like wanna play raped games, get fucked by older men and shit.  Haha it is a nightmare.

They are all terrorists!  Hhahaha ... Well Many of Them are Terrorsts.

this is my country and I really really like it don't blow it up please!  LOL "I'll blow you up if you blow me up!"

It's a nightmare what happened and it's a nightmare what can still happen!  WE have so much worse to get before all the prophecies are fulfilled.  We need global satanic government and invasion of heaven so that God will destroy the world.  LOL Hahahaha.

Yeah well, are you guys are really retarded pedophiles and murderers?

I am serious, are you really a terrible retarded pedophile and murderer?

It's a nightmare what life can do.  Maybe i can have you come in and not be denounced for your crimes.  Hahaha I work for the assistant to the dictator of dictators.

Sodomies, drugs and violence, the life of the troubled modern child. 

Smoke some more cigarettes and think of how you can help make the world better with Heaven's Help.


I think we're children till we are 25. 

I can't tell you how much I hate genocidal rapist theives!  And racist genocidal rapist theives!  It's awful what's happening man!

We have a lot of it in every generation.  The world is corrupt.  Some generations might be better than others, this time it has been bad.


The Arabs are smart but they haven't go the guts to find out God's power and stop the criminals with it.

You need to cultivate God's power within your life.

Since you are a young child.  Then you have to be all good almost and help people out, then you will be in the Kingdom of God, with Angel companions...

Facebook fraud is real.

Threatening little kids in daycares and parks is real.

We are ruled by an insane devil elite perhaps.

Killer Pimps dominate the universe in some pockets and even planets.  Are we not being "killa pimped."... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment